Sunday, July 27, 2014
Should I keep going?
I logged in to Blogger today for the first time in a long time. I am amazed looking at the stats that there are still some page views here. A lot has changed in the past few years and if it would be helpful to anyone, I'm happy to resume this blog. I've learned a lot and have worked through much in the past few years. I am such a huge advocate for adoption and especially for responsible adoption. There is so much more to good child rearing than a loving, safe home. There is emotional safety, understanding of differences and true unconditional love. If anyone is reading and would like to read more, let me know, after much exploring, I'm ready to write! If you are reading this, thank you for visiting!
Labels:
Adoptee,
Adoption,
personal growth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment